You can change cookie settings in your web browser. No change of these settings means your consent to the cookies used by this website.
For many years cookies have been commonly used by most websites. They are used to save individual internet user settings in a web browser.
- Enable logging,
- Filter unwanted communication,
- Help to develop web browsers settings,
- Help to prepare statistics, based on which websites are enhanced, and their content is developed based on real interests of internet users.
Cookies may also be used to collect information for commercial reasons.
VELOPROFIT website uses functional cookies, that save users preferences.
Among others, they are used for:
- cookie Google Analytics – statistics for www.veloprofit.com,
- session cookies (they are deleted after the user closes the browser).
Cookies can be disabled at any time – for an individual website or for all websites.
How to disable cookies?
Open menu „Tools”, choose „Options”, choose „Privacy” from the menu.
Open Chrome menu (in right top corner), choose „Settings”, „Privacy”, next go „content settings” and choose „more information”.
Open menu „Tools”, choose „Internet options”, choose „Privacy” from the menu.
Open the „Opera” menu (button in the left top corner), choose „Settings”, choose „Clear history…”, choose „manage cookies…”
Open „Safari” menu, choose „Preferences”, chose “Privacy” from the menu.
Check settings / preferences of the device and installed browser. In case of problems visit the device producer or browser publisher website.
Please note that when you disable cookies it can influence viewing and some functionalities of this website.